I am in no way a professional...I just catch a photo of whatever tickles my fancy...every day.
How funny. There are some cute bags there. Are you ever tempted to look inside? Just kidding!
Malad should have that many kids show up for a dance. They don't have enough of them. There are some cute handbags!
What on earth do 14 to 18-year-old girls put in these big handbags? I know that I need a huge bag... but what kind of stuff do THESE girls have ??
That is hilarious! Very organized! I am very impressed! I am sure there is LOTS of lip gloss going on in those bags! Gotta keep them lips SOFT!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How funny. There are some cute bags there. Are you ever tempted to look inside? Just kidding!
Malad should have that many kids show up for a dance. They don't have enough of them. There are some cute handbags!
What on earth do 14 to 18-year-old girls put in these big handbags? I know that I need a huge bag... but what kind of stuff do THESE girls have ??
That is hilarious! Very organized! I am very impressed! I am sure there is LOTS of lip gloss going on in those bags! Gotta keep them lips SOFT!
Post a Comment