Monday, January 14, 2008

day 14

This is the way a "bad guy" gained access to my car along with Eric's and a few of our neighbors last night! Jerk!! I think that my car frustrated him just a little bit...nothing of any value...but he did look really hard!! Eric's truck made up for it, though with all of the tools and customer financing applications and our garage door opener. I feel violated!

8 comments:

Theresa said...

Unbelievable! So sorry! My car got broken into once... it's a freaky feeling, definitely a feeling of violation.

Dyana365 said...

that is scary!! hopefully you change your garage door. and it's not like you live in the ghetto. (i wouldn't use this information when you're trying to sell people on buying your neighbors house :) hopefully your week gets progressively better.

Roberta said...

How do I not know this? I'm going to have to call you about this one!

Rachel said...

That totally sucks - I am so sorry!

Lara said...

Have you slept ok since then? I think I would be totally paranoid even after changing the garage opener. Have they caught the guy yet? Where were your cars parked?

Debbie said...

lol about what dyana said, that is a total selling point!

sorry this happened to you. i was in shock when i saw this!

Grammie & Papa Rex said...

I can't believe it. You'd think someone would have heard them. Did Eric have insurance on his tools? I hope you put alarms on the vehicles too. It just shows no one is totally safe no matter where you live.

ShOrt StoRy said...

What the heck?! Freaky. That totally sucks.