JACK-FM hit it right on today!! Do you ever have those times when a song will put you right back in time...where you can remember everything: who was there, what you were wearing, what you ate, sights, smells...everything!! The entire day was like that! I laughed, I cried, I thought of things (and people) I hadn't thought about in years. I loved it!!!! Thanks for the trip down memory lane, Jack!!Thursday, November 13, 2008
day 318
JACK-FM hit it right on today!! Do you ever have those times when a song will put you right back in time...where you can remember everything: who was there, what you were wearing, what you ate, sights, smells...everything!! The entire day was like that! I laughed, I cried, I thought of things (and people) I hadn't thought about in years. I loved it!!!! Thanks for the trip down memory lane, Jack!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
AHA! This is how you know you've made it to actual adulthood...when the "oldies" put you in terminal nostalgia.
Post a Comment