I am in no way a professional...I just catch a photo of whatever tickles my fancy...every day.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
day 106
It's blurry, but it doesn't change the fact that Deb & I ran 11 miles!!! We averaged 6 mph...that's a 4 hour marathon...I would be extatic about that!! It also showed 1011 calories, so what did I follow this run with? Chili cheese fries from Carl's Jr. Yum!!!
I think you're crazy, but at least you got some chili-cheese fries out of the deal! That almost makes the sore hip, clicking knee and falling off toe nails worth it!
5 comments:
That is so good!! You are doing awesome! Keep up the great work!
I thought you were supposed to carb load before the race...
You are amazing. Keep it going.
I think you're crazy, but at least you got some chili-cheese fries out of the deal! That almost makes the sore hip, clicking knee and falling off toe nails worth it!
I didn't mean to be so negative! Way to go!! I will meet you at the finish line of ANY race you run! I'll be there with chili-cheese fries!
Words cannot express how impressed I am, you will be blowing me away in the mud run I am scared!
Post a Comment