SORRY! Shea, your birthday card is in the mail. At least yours has the proper postage on it. Kyle's and Travis's cards got 1 cent stamps by mistake. Grandma is losin' it big time.
It seems like yesterday and now I say my baby's going to be 32! It never sounds any better. Well I can truly say I am glad the full-time diaper days are long gone. I don't even mind the grandchildrens, it's only part-time.
4 comments:
SORRY! Shea, your birthday card is in the mail. At least yours has the proper postage on it. Kyle's and Travis's cards got 1 cent stamps by mistake. Grandma is losin' it big time.
Can't believe how time flies! FIVE already??? Crazy!
Next she'll be getting married! :(
It seems like yesterday and now I say my baby's going to be 32! It never sounds any better. Well I can truly say I am glad the full-time diaper days are long gone. I don't even mind the grandchildrens, it's only part-time.
Post a Comment