I am in no way a professional...I just catch a photo of whatever tickles my fancy...every day.
Looks like fun!!
.....and you can't get much sun around the pool in the dark....
was it really warm enough to swim in? i guess if you're 15 and under, nothings too cold. fun, fun, fun!
Thanks for the invite! The kids had a blast! You were gracious hosts, my dear muddy buddies!
GTs - thanks for a great night!
I can't believe your in the pool already. Although it's supposed to be up to 74 degrees on Monday. I am so over the winter.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Looks like fun!!
.....and you can't get much sun around the pool in the dark....
was it really warm enough to swim in? i guess if you're 15 and under, nothings too cold. fun, fun, fun!
Thanks for the invite! The kids had a blast! You were gracious hosts, my dear muddy buddies!
GTs - thanks for a great night!
I can't believe your in the pool already. Although it's supposed to be up to 74 degrees on Monday. I am so over the winter.
Post a Comment