Did you hear M. Russell Ballards comment on staying away from substance abuse? That doesn't include Diet Coke, does it? I'm in trouble if it does! Maybe Diet Dr. Pepper doesn't count:)
Jules! You've got to put one of those word verification things on my blog. I keep having to trash some stranger's comments. Makes me feel very icky....like somebody is peeking in my windows.
9 comments:
SO glad you're not drinking the hard stuff. Maybe it's the bubbles and caffeine that make you so fun...
i don't think it's such a problem. you're helping the economy!
Julie, Julie, Julie...just remember that I am behind you getting a diet coke somewhere every day, too!
Did you hear M. Russell Ballards comment on staying away from substance abuse? That doesn't include Diet Coke, does it? I'm in trouble if it does! Maybe Diet Dr. Pepper doesn't count:)
ha ha ha ha ha... good one!
At least you have conquered the first step...admitting the problem! We still love you. If you ever need a sponsor I'll be there!
I'll drink to that! It's the simple pleasures in life! What can we say!
Jules! You've got to put one of those word verification things on my blog. I keep having to trash some stranger's comments. Makes me feel very icky....like somebody is peeking in my windows.
How was Astro Camp??
I'm right there with ya....and doesnt BK havesome of the best Diet Coke? I dont know what makes it so good.
Post a Comment